By referring your friends to Lodex, you accept these terms and conditions and make the warranties set out in them.
Promotion period ends at midnight on 15 March 2018
Referrers and their friends must be Australian citizens aged 18+.
All participants (referrers and friends) must meet Lodex’s ID check to become Lodex members. Calculation of numbers of friends is on first time memberships only. (No gaming allowed!) You do not have to refer your friends all at once.
GiftPay Voucher will be released electronically with a code within 48 business hours of your successful referrals. https://www.giftpay.com.au/business/
You many only use our Referral Program in good faith for lawful purposes. You may not:
(1) create more than one account in order to invite yourself;
(2) invite others that have created duplicate accounts;
(3) use alternative contact information to refer yourself or others that have created duplicate accounts;
(4) invite people that you do not know personally, if you do so in a way that (in Lodex’s sole and absolute opinion) constitutes spam or other undesirable or unsolicited communications;
(5) invite an existing member of Lodex;
(6) invite fictitious persons;
(7) do anything that damages Lodex’s brand, goodwill or reputation;
(8) use the Referral Program in : (i) any way that breaches any applicable local or national law or regulation; or (ii) any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
(9) to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
(10) otherwise attempt to circumvent our Referral Program.
2.2. Any obligation on you not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
You represent and warrant to us that you have obtained the express consent from the individuals whose personal information you provide us with.
5.1. Lodex has the right to refuse to give you a Voucher if (in its sole and absolute discretion) Lodex suspects that you have not used the Referral Program in good faith or have breached this Agreement.
5.2. We will determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Agreement. When a breach of this Agreement has occurred, Lodex may take such action as we deem appropriate, including (but not limited to) termination of this Agreement, closing your membership and/or your referred friends’ memberships and suspending the Referral Program.
Lodex accepts no liability for any use of the Referral Program which does not comply with this Agreement.
We may revise this Agreement at any time by amending this page. Continued use of the Referral Program shall amount to acceptance of the Agreement in force at that time.
Lodex reserves the right to:
amend, alter or change the Referral Program at any time, without notice; and
terminate the Referral Program at any time, without notice. In the event the Referral Program is terminated, Lodex will not be obliged to provide the Vouchers that would have otherwise (post the termination date) qualified for a Voucher.
9.1. This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall
9.2. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
To contact us, please email [email protected]